◎片  长 每集40分钟左右
◎官方网站  http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ghost_whisperer/
◎主  演 Jennifer Love Hewitt .... Melinda Gordon
      David Conrad .... Jim Clancy
      Aisha Tyler .... Andrea Moreno 

◎剧情简介 

●梅琳达遗传了能和亡灵沟通的天赋

●亡灵纷纷寻求她帮忙完成未完成心愿

梅琳达高登 (珍妮佛罗芙海薇 饰) 遗传了祖母能看见并和亡灵沟通的天赋。当亡灵们发现梅琳达能看见自己,纷纷上门寻求她帮忙完成生前未完成的心愿。梅琳达努力克服恐惧,将帮助亡灵完成心愿并上天堂的任务当成自己唯一职志,并将这奇特的天赋当成是上天赐给她最珍贵的礼物。然而每当梅琳达向亡灵的亲人表达来意时,却总是惹来非议及无礼地对待…

这是一部 Jennifer Love Hewitt 回归电视的剧集, 故事围绕生人和死人, 生存与死亡, 灵感来自着名灵媒 James Van Praagh 的案件, 故事集中说一个年轻的新婚妇人(Jennifer Love Hewitt), 拥有能与鬼魂沟通的神秘力量, 她从出生以来就处理着这种非凡的能力, 同时她却渴望过平凡的生活, 但那些鬼魂不断跟她说话, 并带领她进行一些异常的超自然调查。该片与medium属于同一类型题材剧集,但是从画面,音乐处理,和剧情处理上个人感觉更高于medium,建议大家欣赏一下。

More Pictures Melinda Gordon is a young newlywed with the unique ability to communicate with the earthbound spirits of people who have died, and who seek her help. Melinda uses her gift to relay significant messages and important information to the living, but sometimes the messages she receives are intense and confusing. As a result, she is often met with questions and skepticism by the survivors. But when Melinda is able to help both the lost souls who contact her and those who are still alive, she knows that her unique talent is an asset and not a liability.

Opening Narration: "I just got married. I just moved to a small town. I just opened an antique shop. I might be just like you. Except from the time I was a little girl I knew I could talk to the dead. Earthbound spirits my grandmother called them. The ones who have not crossed over because they have unfinished business with the living and they come to me for help. To tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs."

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x

主题

3万

帖子

2万

积分

霸王龙·贵宾

[龙网BT种子转帖中心]

积分
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-31 19:18:20 | 只看该作者
更新04-09
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|梦幻天堂·龙网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:06 , Processed in 0.716312 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.